Proposals are required to be submitted online only. To submit a proposal online, please follow the following steps:
- Log on the BIRAP website (www.birapdbt.nic.in)
- If you are a registered user, log-on using the credentials, else you need to register your company with by clicking on New User Registration.
- In case of new user registration, a computer generated password would be sent to the email-id provided at the time of registration. The password can be changed later.
- Once you login, you would be navigated to the page displaying BIPP link.
- Click on the BIPP link under Programmes and the active call would be highlighted.
- Click on the new call and proceed towards proposal submission.
Further details on How to submit a proposal would be available in the BIPP User Guide available on the website.
The proposals should be submitted on or before 31st July, 2010 (midnight).
Company User Registration is open round the clock.
Online Proposal Submission would begin from 15th June, 2010. No Hard Copy to be submitted, Proposals submitted online only would be considered.
Last date for Submission of Proposals: 31st July, 2010
For further details, please contact:
Dr. Renu Swarup,
Advisor Incharge-BIPP, Department of Biotechnology,
Block No: 2, 7th Floor, CGO Complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi – 110 003, India;
**For Any queries related to Online submission of proposals under BIPP, please write to email@example.com