Vacancy Ref. No: BIRAC/Vac-Temp/01/2018
- Applications are invited from qualified and experienced candidates for the following position in the Biotechnology Industry Facilitation Cell for Make in India at BIRAC, New Delhi, India:
Data Entry Operator (Vacancy-1)
M-01 – Data Entry Operator
To provide support to the Make in India Cell for:
- Upkeep and maintenance of records
- Independently handling correspondences.
- Preparing agendas for meetings.
- Making arrangements for meetings.
- Providing logistics arrangement for executives
- Manage and maintain schedule of appointments
- Prepare invoices, data base, reports, memos, letters and other documents using word processing, spreadsheet, etc
- Taking dictation
- Preparing statement of expenditure, utilization certificate, etc
- Any other work deemed to align with the mandate of Make in India
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Graduate from a recognized University / Institution with proficiency in computer applications (MS Office)
- Should have a speed of 80 words per minute in shorthand and 30 words per minute in typing.
- Should have excellent communication skills.
- Should have 8-10 years of experience in handling similar work
Desirable Qualification and Experience:
- A Diploma in Computer Applications from a reputed institution.
- Experience of handling scientific work in any reputed organization.
Age Limit: 45 years as on October 15, 2018.
Compensation: Rs. 30,000/- (Consolidated)
The position is purely temporary and on contract basis. The tenure of appointment will be for three years or closing of the Cell whichever is earlier. The appointees will be kept on probation for a period of six months.
Interested Candidates should apply at email@example.com in the prescribed format.
i) Application Proforma (enclosed BIRAC-Doc1)
ii) For details of job descriptions and qualifications please see BIRAC-Doc-II enclosed here.
Last date for Application is 15th October, 2018.
Application of candidates who have not applied in the prescribed Proforma will not be considered. Applications sent by post also will not be considered.